- Category: Membership Benefits
- Last Updated on Monday, 03 March 2014 22:06
SIBA offers publishers many opportunities to promote their books and to reach a targeted audience of booksellers, book buyers and book reviewers. SIBA produces holiday catalogs which reach directly to the consumer. It sponsors and distributes the SIBA Bestseller list and gives the annual SIBA Book Award to honor the best book of the year in five separate categories. Its ARTS calendar promotes author tours throughout the region. For a complete list of advertising opportunities, click here.
Benefits for Industry Members
We want to outline for you the many benefits an industry member receives for their mere $195.
1. Print On Demand SIBA Member list
. This member list includes contact name, firm mailing address, phone, fax, email & website in an excel format for every bookstore member of SIBA. (Non Member Price is $500 for one time use on press apply labels with no phone, fax, email or website info)
2. Profile page on www.ReaderMeetWriter.com (ARTS) for any authors that you publish who live or travel in the south, along with the ability to add links to blogs, newsletters, websites, press kits, and published book information. Authors listed on ReaderMeetWriter.com become part of our Southern Traveling Authors Registration Service (STARS).
3.Promotion for your authors: SIBA promotes your "STARS" authors to booksellers and to consumers.
We promote directly to more than 5000 southern readers/consumers!
4. Reduced table rental prices for the SIBA Trade Show. (a 25% savings)
5. 50% off on SIBA’s Extra! Extra! Press Release Service (Non Member Price is $200)
Here is hoping you are convinced to join SIBA today. If you still have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.