Booksellers on the catalog
Auburn University Bookstore
The catalogs are a great way to help our customers save time when doing their shopping and for us to get to know our customers better. We always meet new people after the catalogs go out. --Margaret Hendricks, Auburn University Bookstore, Auburn, AL
Ring in the Profits with the 2015 SIBA Holiday Catalog!
“The response we get from the SIBA Catalog is overwhelming! We have customers coming to the store even after the holidays with copies of the catalog marked with their notes and wishes!” —John Cavalier, Cavalier House Books, Louisiana
“I won't go a holiday season without the SIBA catalog ” —Denise Sleeper, Spellbound Books and Gifts, Florida
In cooperation with Ingram Book Group, SIBA offers publishers an outstanding marketing opportunity available through the 2015 SIBA Holiday Catalog. The SIBA Holiday catalog is distributed to 1 million southern readers annually.
The catalog will be featured on ipage,® ReaderMeetWriter.com, and on the Authors ‘Round the South Facebook cover page for the month of December. Titles featured in the 2015 SIBA Holiday Catalog receive full inventory support from Ingram Book Group and will be promoted via the December issues of Lady Banks’ Commonplace Book.
AD RATES (per title)
1st Time Advertiser: $1,900
University Press: $1,900
Sideline Product: $1,900
Volume Discount: Book 3 or more titles and save $1,000!
Back Cover: $3,500
*Volume discount is not applicable to the Back Cover.
to reserve space.
Book by May 15 and choose one free reward:
10% off your ad rate!
- SIBA bookstore mailing list
- SIBA galley giveaway
- One month placement on Lady Banks Bookshelf
- Single exhibit table at SIBA 2015
All rewards must be used before January 1, 2016
What SIBA Does to Sell Your Books
- Promotion on SIBA’s Pinterest Boards
- SIBA’s Author’s ‘Round the South Facebook page is dedicated to catalog titles for all of December
- Lady Banks’ Bookshelf is host to the Holiday Catalog in December
- Web Version of catalog provided to SIBA stores for their websites
- Lady Banks’ Commonplace Book eNewsletter will feature catalog titles the weeks of December.
- Category: Holiday Catalog